Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wyoming Calling [Unedited]

The day so long I had been waiting for
Feels closer than it has been ever before
An overwhelmed heart I had a little while ago
Felt cold the moment it realized I have to go!

She's been away from us for over four years now
Waited for so long, I guess only God knows how
She would be happy the day I head to the West
After eons her eyes can now take some rest

Rox will raise its head with every drop of pin
Wondering all day long where shall I had been
I won't be there for him to be found for sure
I will miss him, wonder if he'll miss me more

I don't know what awaits me in that strange land
How different it would be from where I stand
The flowers there I hope does smell as sweet
And I am sure I have wonderful people to meet

My Mom would be worried, ditto with my Dad
My brother will give a warm smile but his heart sad
And I, I know moving on is the hardest of thing
But with a heavy heart, here I head to Wyoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment