Saturday, September 7, 2013

From Me To You, With Luff

It;s 1:20 am in Laradise and I am still wide awake. Didn;t go to play tennis tonight, maybe that's why I ain;t tired and finding it hard to fall asleep... didn;t even took a nap this afternoon... maybe somewhere in subconscious my mind is aware that it's a day off tomorrow... that happens to me quite frequently! Quite often!

I don't have a fortune to share with but over the time I had grown few hobbies, few passtimes... which I thought were good for a while but then didn;t continue or didn;t get chance to continue. I don;t hate being indulged in those activities then... I mean, I learnd at least something from them. For a while I was thinking what would I like to do with all these posessions viz coin collection, sketches, poems(?), this blog, stamps, and all other things that I own. My family has always stood besides me, always... in my ups and in my downs... call me selfish or what but I don;t think other people will value these 'stuffs' as much as they will... 

So here is what I wish to do... give all my coins to my brother and Siya, our bundle of joy. When I look at my sketches now, I feel they are terrible besides a few... but that is what I did in just 5 minutes, and the worst part, after I sign underneath my sketch, I never re-work on it... even at the times when my sketches were as bad as crap, my parents were inspiring... always motivating... so I think they will love to keep my sketches.

I got few collection of fancy banknotes, enough to distribute among my siblings and parents, so I think they all should have at least one of those notes. There is that one tiny little bust-sculpture, actually a head, that I made years ago, it is kind of funny, but my sister still remembers it... so I think I will like to give it to her. Maybe my stamp collection to Siya, they are few... but I want her to travel around the world and make that collection her own.

And, now what remains is my blog. Everything in this blog is not my personal creation... there are few poems and other stuffs that I wrote... original ones... I don;t think they are that good, but my brother thinks they are good enough. So, my family... the core five (my parents, siblings and niece Siya) have all the rights to use it... they also have rights for all the pictures that I took and all other stuffs (gizmos and accessories) that belongs to me.

We choose our friends not our family... thank you God for all you blessings. Ask anyone, that's the reason why I claim YOU to be my best friend!

Post script: I hope I can draw a big sketch of Siya, not in 5 minutes... taking my time to make it as perfect as I can and give it to my sister... and I guess I know where she would like to hang that in her house!

No comments:

Post a Comment