Saturday, August 11, 2012

Resignation Letter - Official




8th August 2012


To,
Human Resource Head
Bank of Kathmandu
Kamaladi, Kathmandu 


                                                            Subject : Resignation

Dear Madam,

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I will be leaving Bank of Kathmandu effective from 19th August 2012, as I have decided to pursue full-time studies at university. I believe that this will help advance my career in the long term.

As per my employment contract, I am supposed to give my resignation one month in advance but as my classes commence from the last week this month, I regret to put down my papers on such a short notice.

Thanks for all you have done for me over the last three years.

Yours sincerely


...........................




1 comment:

  1. Many people facing problems in writing official resignation letter, hope this article is beneficial to them.








     Resignation Letter Templates 

    ReplyDelete