Saturday, February 2, 2013

Falling Is Good

With heavy a heart
I've walked so long
Worried to confess
If things might go wrong

Seeing you across
Every now and then / Time and again
Unable to speak it out
That unbearable pain

The fear of losing
Always gripped my heart
Every single memory of yours
Strikes on it like a dart

Time, they are a changing
I decided, so should I
Moment to tell you the truth
To you, I'll never lie

Waited so many a season
Now ain;t worried of rain
I admire you enough
To get up and walk again

Don;t know when I fell for you
Unsure even the reason why
Your happiness is what matters me
Won;t be the reason you cry

I don;t have any regrets
Telling you how I feel
Whatever you make of it
My feelings are the same, still

My heart never listens
What it shouldn;t and should
Even after all this time/thing
I feel, Falling Is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment