Friday, February 8, 2013

The White Blanket [Febrero Nevadas]

I always dreamed of a long walk
That we never walked together
Mellow sunlight, blooming flowers
You, Me, and the tranquil weather

Here I am sitting all alone
Looking through my window pane
After a brief pause for a while
It has started snowing once again

Never believed in first impressions
And it was no different with the snow
Wasn't prepared for the first encounter
Hated it literally, How much? Only I know

Then one fine day, yes a 'fine day'
It snowed once again out of blue
Change of heart, that's what happened
And I fell in luff, I've got no clue

Walking during the snowfall is unmatched
Take my word, you need not think it again
Miles ahead than watching sunset by the sea
Candle lit dinner or even a walk in the rain

Now I dream of you sitting next to me in a chair/bench
Baring your heart under the shower of snow
You doing all the talking, (and) I listening
About your world, that I always wished to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment