Sunday, October 20, 2013

Maybe I Need To Ask The Question

I don;t ask questions... rarely I do.. But after the Deutschland fiasco maybe I should ask one, to Steve, our MBA Director, and John, acting Dean of College of Business who are right now in Germany with my fellow MBA classmates. What was my fault and why am I not there?
 
I am having a nice time with my family here in Denver for a week, but then what? I have to go back to Laramie where a lot of my friends and other people think I am in Germany... what will I say when they'll ask me about my trip? Should I say I was denied to board the plane because I was not American! I may explain the reason to a few close friends but when I think of having to explain to a lot of them, I feel horrible. And why not? I was the only one who had to stay behind... the only international student in the MBA program. It would be a torture to face their questions for sure!
 
Now I don;t want this week to pass, I don;t want to return to Laramie. I am graduating in first week of December, meaning I have just over a month of school to graduate, but even that doesn;t motivate me to go back. The more I think of all my friends having a nice time in Germany and me being left alone, alone to face those mocking questions, more horrible it feels!
 
I hope Steve and John do have an answer that I can use to face those people... I seriously hope they do have one... it already feels horrible whenever I think about it now! Kind of humiliating! Why me? I need a miracle, NOW! God, you listening?

Post script: I have already started blocking peoples in Facebook to avoid any questions as of now. Hey Steve, can I complete my remaining classes online?

No comments:

Post a Comment