Monday, June 8, 2015

Ei8ht - It's Downhill From Here

So they decided to divide us into eight states. Without any name, without any borders. Just agreed upon the number. And since we handed our future in the hands of leaders of these four parties, now eight would be our fate and of the generations to follow.

I have said time and again that we are just too few to be divided. Nepal is smaller than most of the states in United States, or even that of our 'friendly' neighbour India. We are not self sufficient as a country, how will these state meet their needs? They are just sowing the seed for disintegration and division among us. It would surely be remembered to be one of the darkest days in the history of this republic. I hope it does not materialize. But that is just a wishful thinking for now.

So, today I want to apologize and say sorry to our ancestors and also to the generation to come that I could do nothing to stop this from happening. I might not have voted them to the office, but the people of my time did, and I too share the blame  equally along with them for getting them here.

I hope there is a change of wind in days to come, but from where we stand today, the nation surely is heading downhill. May the good lord save us from this disaster on the horizon. Sri Pashupatinath le hami sabaiko rakshya garun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment