Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Have Never

Jumped Out of a plane or a bridge - No plans to jump from a plane but yes hope to jump from a bridge soon! Bungee!!

Touched Snow – Have seen the snow covered mountains all these years but never touched the real ones. Witnessed the snowfall in Kathmandu some years back though.

Smoked – NO!

Owned a camera – Yes, three at present, would love to own a DSLR.

Been to a Gym- Never, but people who have seen me think I should LOL.

Seen a Lion or Tiger – Yes but not apart from those I have seen in the zoos.

Applied for US Diversity VISA - 99% of Nepalese have probably applied once, I have 
thrice.

Applied for VISA of any country – Not yet, hope to.

Seen an Ocean - Not yet, but I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams.

Been Abroad – Yes, if visiting Raxaul in Indo – Nepal border counts else not.

Been to a discotheuqe – Never.

Met a Chinese - LOL. Met few at work.

Seen an actual theater play – Had plans to visit Gurukul but never made it.

Drank Beer - Can’t stand the smell of that shit!

Been on a plane – Yes few times.

Bunked – Few classes.

Been on TV Camera – Never, don’t wish to.

Had a Crush - LOL. Twice to be exact.

Had a Credit Card – Yes.

Celebrated Birthday – Yes, with family but not with friends.

Received gift ever from anyone - I have but, of course, would be happy to receive more! So someone send me too!

And Last one,
Ever been admitted in a Hospital – Fortunately, not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment