Sunday, November 17, 2013

Mystery, Alaska!

Whenever I thought of Alaska, I rembered the cold snow covered mountains, Aleutian Islands, Fairbanks, Anchorage, Denali or the movie Into The Wild... but more or less it was the chilly weather and grizzlies... and being an Energy MBA student a little bit of oil reserves out there, not to forget the Yukons, Igloos and Inuits. But from yesterday evening I have one more thing to remember from The Last Frontier! Maybe the best one, a wonderful new friend!
 
I am all praise about her. Seen her playing African drums during Friday Coffee Hour at the Union months back as well as friday last. And maybe few other times on campus. I can see her enjoy playing the drum when most of others, not everyone, were playing with a serious or straight face. She looked as if she was having fun... smiling all the way... and that is something I can relate to. I play not to win, but to have fun, and as I say - that way even if I lose, I win.
 
So what should I say about her? No name taking for now... but she is tall, beautiful, have amazing smile, went to China for a year on scholarship, knows Chinese, nice to everyone and what not. She is such a wonderful human being you can instantly fall for. And I had the pleasure to talk to her yesterday evening  for a while over International Etiquette Dinner.
 
Maybe her smile was contagious as I still have that smile while updating this blog. I wish we were on the same table so that I could have talked to her longer... I mean talking over the line for dinner with hundreds of people around is kind of awkward, right? And did I say she knows my name?
 
And to wrap it up, she was elegantly dressed in black and I wished I could dance when I saw her rocking the dance floor! Oh my! I think I have a huge crush on her or should I say massive if that sounds bigger and better! Lord you not doing good to me! I mean, all this when all I have is less than 20 days of school remaining? I will miss Laramie till May just because she is graduating then! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment