Saturday, November 23, 2013

Shall Be Good

That topic is a pun, similar to the American drama of 1997 in which Damon and Affleck starred... actually rocked! So, since last week I am in that awkward situation where I don't know whether I should be happy that my school is almost over or not for the same reason. And all of that has to do with this Awesome Alaskan that I lately came to know and is a friend now!
 
You know what? For a while I had a huge regret that I missed Friday Coffee Hour for a year or so, and never been there before! Just because I thought if I had been there before, I would have probably talked to her earlier. But wait... today I realized she was in China beginning August last year when I arrived till June this year... so maybe I don't have that regret, not a big one!

Last week my friends in class were like, "How was your weekend?", with a big smile I replied "Awesome! Probably the best weekend since I came here!" And, probably it was it. Since that eventual day, first time I talked to her over dinner, she has occupied the Wall Street of my head! And tell you the truth my eyes long to see her again... and lucky they were and so were my ears when she called my name when we passed by! One of the best feelings ever!

I was reluctant to tell about her to my friends, but eventually I did. I said, I have a huge crush on this Alaskan! They were excited and wanted me to bring her to the Thanksgiving potluck that we are celebrating a day before Thanksgiving on Wednesday. That didn't make any sense to me! I mean, I only have talked to her once, maybe she's going home, if not she has friends, maybe she has plans, she knows nothing about me... and I don't want to ruin this friendship. That's it. It would be kind of awkward to ask her to come, and I am not even sure if I will ever get to see her again!

I don't prefer it to be called 'stalking', 'secret admirer' maybe... I was going through her albums... and during her time in China she went to Cambodia, Thailand, Laos and Vietnam... I envied that. It is an open secret that I would love to travel the world sometimes, so does my brother... but after going through her pictures I was like 'maybe we have a connect in that case'... I wish, I wish, I wish... if we could, together!

She actually inspired me to be better person, indirectly... she is so so good... I need to improve. I am all in love with my life again... I wish to learn a new language, play drum, how to shoot a gun, swim, go to Alaska... actually travel the world. I seriously wish our roads will cross sometimes, someday in our lifetime even if I am gone from this place. And till then I wish my heart will beat with the beat of her drum!

No comments:

Post a Comment