Wednesday, December 11, 2013

11/12/13 Again!

If you have been following my blog lately, you must have realized what is my favorite topic to write about! Ahem ahem! So, Sunday last I actually got congratulated for graduating with a pat on my shoulder! Could I have imagined that? Could it get any better? I don't know! 

Lately I know this guy from Gabon who likes to talk a lot.. a LOT! His name is Christian and he is kind of funny. He doesn't remember my name so calls me 'Nepal'. I even handed him my MBA business card, he was so surprised when he saw that... he actually kept it in his wallet. Every time he sees me, he goes on and on... There are lots of Nepalese girls after me, do you think I am ugly... and all random stuffs... he even sang a song for me... that was hilarious.

So coming to the point, I was just talking to the 'Alaskan' and he pops up. Even though he doesn't know her, he goes on, "Do you know this guy, he is from Nepal!". She says, "Yes I do. We are friends." Then he goes on, "Do you think he is awesome?" I was wondering inside, what are you asking dude? You crazy? She says, "He is a nice guy." To avoid it getting awkward, I look at her responding in sign gesture that he is insane. She smiles, as she always do!

We talk about finals again. She doesn't have finals but two papers, one due on Wednesday and another on Friday. I believe the paper due today (Wednesday) is the same one she was working on when I met her in the library last week. I say how weird it is that even though I have graduated, I still have paper due on Friday. She agrees. I wish her Good Luck and she leaves.

Christian pops up again and goes on... "Is she your girlfriend?" After a brief pause, I reply - " I wish!" I don't know if I meant that but we both erupted in laughter after that reply! I don't think I have any complaints about what he asked though, even though it was awkward... kind of but it went straight to the pages of memories that I will always cherish!

No comments:

Post a Comment