Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday the 13th!

Officially the last day of the semester or should I say the last day of my grad-school. I had a paper due for my Energy Economics and Policy class and had nothing to do after Monday when one of my other paper was due... but what did I do? Nothing! I told you, I am lazy and there is no motivation doing things on time when you have already graduated and still have papers due!
 
But now I am done, finally. Friday the 13th is considered to be unlucky day, right? Maybe it was... I am done with school. I will miss it. I actually got a ride to Denver for tonight... packed all my luggage, didn't know I still had this much stuff! I called it off thinking it would be too much. So, not being able to go to see my sister and niece, that's bad as well. And... I didn't see the 'Awesome Alaskan' today or yesterday... meaning the last time I saw her was 11/12/13... But I will remember the day and of course the fancy earring that she was sporting!

So, today is my last night in Laramie. After so many visits to Denver in between it feels kind of awkward when I think I don't have to come back here anymore. I will be gone once and forever... but I will be back sometimes soon. I promise. And I hope I will be missed!

Goodbye and good night Laradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment