Saturday, July 7, 2012

Crazy Stupid Updates : Part I

Crushes would be a lot less fun, if you don't have friends to talk about them.

I accused my friend of being gay yesterday... He was so angry he hit me with his purse.

Life is made up of years that mean nothing and moments that mean everything.

If you tickle my feet I am not responsible for what happens to your face.

When you plug your charger into your phone but hours later realize your charger wasn't plugged in.


I love everybody. Some I love to be around, some I love to avoid, and others I would love to punch in the face & throw down a hill.

Rub your eyes this morning, but with caution so as not to wipe away the memory of what happened.

I've always wanted to get in a taxi and shout "FOLLOW THAT CAR!"

When I'm ignoring a phone call, the phone seems to ring far longer than usual.

I don't care if I can’t sing. This is my favorite song. Therefore I will sing.


When you change your answer in a test only to find out later that your first answer was right. -.-

Dear grades, get well soon!

We cannot choose our beginnings... we cannot choose our end... but the moments in between... we choose who we are

That once in a lifetime moment when Mom agrees to buy what you want without arguing.

Sometimes I look at my friends and think to myself, "Where did I meet these crazy people?" But then I think "What would I do without them?"


My parents told me: "You've got to stop watching so much TV, and read more!" so I turned on the subtitles.

That awkward moment when two people start a conversation on your facebook status.

I still have feelings for you, not enough to want you back but enough to make it hurt.

Time is what prevents everything from happening at once .

Everyone shows their true colors eventually....and if you are color blind they will just keep showing them over and over again until you figure them out!


That awkward moment when you're staring at nothing in particular, and then realize you're staring right at someone.

Facebook should have a limit on the number of times people can change their relationship status, after 5 it should default to "Unstable".

Looking at things you wrote or comments you made from a year ago and wondering how you could possibly be that stupid.

That awkward moment when you really want to text someone, but you have nothing to talk about.

I hate when I'm the only one making an effort to keep a conversation alive.


That awkward moment when you are making a stupid face and your crush looks right at you.

Those moments when you're really sleepy but you don't want to go to sleep because you're talking to that one special person.

I won't be impressed with technology until I can download food.

Love waits for one thing, the right moment.

Awkwardly standing there while your friend talks to somebody you don't know.


I'm not exactly sure what I want, but you should know that it's not your lies.

Excuse me, can you let me come a little closer to your heart?

In bed, it's 6AM you close your eyes for 5 minutes, it's 7:45. At work it's 1:30, close your eyes for 5 minutes, it's 1:31

That awkward moment when your parents ask if you like anyone...

Here comes the feeling I thought I buried deep down.


If you're referring to me in a status, go ahead and tag me in it.

Before I close the chapter on this part of my life . I would like to tell you that I didn't like the end.

You'll never understand a quote until you've lived through it.

Cancel My Subscription I'm Over Your Issues

The day my heart got tired running after you!


All these years I thought but still… I know you don’t.

Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over !

That confusing moment when you wake up from a nap and think its the next day.

"Never say more than is necessary."

Memories are only as good as the people you make them with.


I am so poor I can't even pay attention.

Sometimes the only way to stay close to someone you love, is to just be friends.

Why Do We Become Just A MEMORY For Some People While We Are Still ALIVE. . . !!

Sometimes it's not the person that you miss, but the feeling you had when you were with them.

Honestly speaking, I don't know whether it's a semi colon or a full stop between us. And the best/worst part, I ain't worried even if it's the later one.

No comments:

Post a Comment