Saturday, July 7, 2012

Crazy Stupid Updates : Part V

You can always retake a class, but you can never relive a party.

I wish I knew what she thinks when she looks at me & smiles.

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

When my computer freezes, I click everywhere thinking it will make a difference.

Take my hand & we'll make it...I swear.


Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?

I should rename my mood and call it Tarzan. Swings too much!

When I finally felt like I was over you; You looked at me & smiled. & I thought... " here we go again."

Your status needs a band-aid ( : : [ ] : : ) because its hurting everyone.

A dead end is just a good place to turn around.


Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Missing you isn't the problem.. wondering if you miss me is.

“It’s better to be alone than have somebody who is half there or doesn’t want to be there.”

I never stopped feeling things for you; I just stopped letting it show.

Why am I so brave until it comes to you?


I love how we can look at each other & start laughing for no reason.

The reason why I don't talk to you anymore is because I keep telling myself, if you wanted to speak to me, you would.

I hope your day was just as beautiful as you are.

"Perhaps our eyes need to be washed with our tears once in awhile, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again"

The sky isn't always blue, the sun doesn't always shine. It's all right to fall apart sometimes.


Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear.

Talk to yourself atleast once in a day, otherwise you may miss a meeting with an EXCELLENT person in this World.

Worrying is stupid. It's like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.

I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words...

You can't stay mad at somebody who makes you laugh.


"If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."

You have no idea what your smile does to me.

"Sometimes a heart cannot afford to be 'just friends'."

How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.


When I'm sad I just sing, and then I realize my voice is worse than my problems.

Mirrors dont talk and lucky for u they dont laugh either!

Dear eyelashes, wishbones, dandelions, pennies, shooting stars, 11:11, and birthday candles, DO YOUR JOB.

Life is too short ... Smile while you still have teeth !

Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.


I love how you can make me smile without even doing anything.

There never has been, and never will be a good enough reason to be anyone other than yourself.

I always wonder what crosses your mind when your eyes meet mine.

Dear Heart, Please stop getting so involved in your relationships with other people...Your job is to pump blood, that's it.

I didn't lose my mind. I sold it on eBay.


Time makes us forget memories, but a few memories make us forget time; they make life worthwhile.

If your relationship status says, “It’s complicated” then you should stop kidding yourself and change it to “Single”.

When I was little, I used to watch the raindrops roll down the window and see which one "won".

Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for. Then I think of you, and I am ready for war

You aren't the only reason I smile, but you're difinitely my favorite.


Having a sharp memory is great, but sometimes the ability to forget is a lot better.

“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others.” – Melinda Gates

Follow your heart... but bring your brain with you.

Carry yourself like a queen and you'll attract a king.

"Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose."

No comments:

Post a Comment