Saturday, July 7, 2012

Crazy Stupid Updates : Part III

Happiness is an inside job!

Hold my hand, just one more time, so I can remind myself why it is that I can't get over you.

We're all hiding something, and we all have our own reasons for hiding it.

Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness!

I can't really find the words to explain the way I feel when I hear your voice or when I see your face... all I can say is that I like the feeling.


You are the reason for my smiles! J

I attend weddings purely to be fortunate enough to hear those two little words that always bring tears to my eyes - "open bar"

A hero is an average person who decide to make a difference whether in their eyes or those around them.
 
From the moment I met you, You've been breaking me down.

The road to success is lined with many tempting parking spaces.


I love using big words to sound smart. I mean utilising gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway

Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.

It only took a moment to know that I would love you for the rest of my life... but it would take a lifetime to tell you all the reasons why.


I hate being ignored by someone I pay the most attention to.

I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later

If your relationship status says "It's complicated", you're not fooling anyone. Change it to "single".

"If a star fell every time I thought about you, then the moon would truly know what it is to feel loneliness."

"Its the bad times in your life that give the good ones meaning"


There has to be a reason people hold on for so long..

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi to me or even smile, because I know for a second I crossed your mind.

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." - Maya Angelou

Sometimes someone says something really small and it fits right into this emply place in your heart.

Seeing you always makes my day so much better.


I turned out liking you a lot more than I orginally planned.

Don't judge a book by its movie.

Love is Blind because "My mom started to loving me before seeing my face"

God bless the broken road that lead me straight to you

Memories aren't about the things we did. It's about who we did it with.


You where the reason I got up in the morning, couldn’t sleep at night, and made me smile throughout the day.

Sometimes you're the pigeon and other times you are the statue.

Personality is like a haircut, once you have that distinctive style you instantly stand out.

Hmm .. that sounds a little harsh .. I'll put 'haha' on the end .

Ever looked at your bestfriend and thought "why aren't we comedians"?


You're the first thought each morning, and the conclusion to my day.

It's just a smile but it gets me every time.

Without you, nothing feels as good, it's like I'm missing some happy part of me.

Waiting for you… is like waiting for a bus in a Train Station.

Just the thought of being with you tomorrow is enough to get me through today.


I keep telling myself I have no more feelings for you. But when you're around, I can't seem to trust myself.

I never make the same mistake twice... its more like three or four times.

Is your bluetooth on? Cause I can feel a connection between us..

It's hard being too strong, because nobody might care to ask if you're hurt.

I want to hear what your eyes are screaming.


Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them

I wanted to tell you all my secrets. but you became one instead.

I stay up late every night, and realize its a bad idea every morning.

Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side.

We may not talk for hours, days, weeks and months even. But when we do everything still feels the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment