Saturday, July 7, 2012

Crazy Stupid Updates : Part IV

I love it when your smile touches mine.

The best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something to someone

That awkward moment when CAPS LOCK is not enough to express your anger...

First World Facebook problem: everyone in the picture is tagged, except for the attractive person i wanted to stalk.

God asked me how long I wanted to keep you and I said "How can I choose between always and forever?"


There's always that person whom you wish their status was about you.

Post Script : You were nothing but a let down.

My thoughts are free to go anywhere... but it's surprising how often they head in your direction.

I don't want anyone else to realize how amazing you are.

I always pay attention when I hear someone say your name.


There are times when I wish certain people could read my thoughts. So they’ll know what I’m too scared to say.

A yawn may not be polite... but at least it is an honest opinion.

Democracy: Where any two idiots outvote a genius.

If you're lucky enough to be different, never change.

Sometimes, the more you hide your feelings for someone, the more you fall for them.


Single Bells! Single Bells! Single all the way.

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Count your rainbows... not your thunderstorms.

Sometimes you have to jump first, and build your wings on the way down.

Dear wind and rain. What has my hair ever done to you?


I wish love was like volleyball... When you scream MINE, all the others back off! :P

Sometimes all you wish for, is for someone to wish for you.

Some people just need a hug...around the neck...with a rope!

She smiles then looks away, and you wonder if just maybe that smile meant something she couldn't say.

How much you put in will determine how much it will hurt when it ends 


"And ever since I met you, no one else is worth thinking about."

You have no idea whats behind this smile of mine.

There's something in your voice that makes my heart beat fast:))

How lucky am I to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.

Two ducks walking down a path on a beautiful summer day. One duck looks at the other and says "quack." The other duck says "Damn I was just gonna say that!!"


You know those nights when you can't fall asleep? Well, maybe it's because you are awake...in someone elses dream. :)

Have I told you before, how good its feels to be me, when I am with you?

If you've got friends like mine; raise your glasses. If you don't; raise your standards.

There are too many people praying for mountains of difficulty to be removed... when what they really need is courage to climb them.

That awkward moment when the dictionary uses words you don’t know the definitions of, to define the word that you don’t know the definition of.


Just because she smiles, doesn't mean she's happy... she smiles because she's hopeful, she has faith & she's strong.

"Who says English is easy?...Don't believe?... Then fill the blank with either "YES or NO"".....Oh____, I am a monkey."

I might be better off without you, but I'm sure I won't be happier.

I wish I could see her face when she reads my text messages.

Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up


In a room full of people, you're always the first one I look for.

That awkward moment when you finish your test early and you don't want to be the first one to hand it in so you wait for someone else to do it first..

Facebook should have “So What” button !!

I have always wondered why people bang their heads against brick walls... Then I met you..

Using "So.." as a way to break an awkward silence


Someone asked me if I missed you. I didn't answer. I just closed my eyes and walked away. Then I whispered, "so much..."

No, I didn't stalk you. It was on my news feed. Get over yourself.

&& I'm sitting here, rehearsing all the things I will never say to you.

Sometimes, you just need to be alone. Sometimes not even your best friend needs to know.

You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about.

No comments:

Post a Comment