Saturday, July 7, 2012

Crazy Stupid Updates : Part VII

One smile can't change the world, but your smile changes mine.

Some people make the world special by just being in it.

Having no reason to stay is a good reason to leave.

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

"JEALOUSY is always the best compliment."


Forever is a long time, and time has it's way of changing things.

It was always you.

"I don't know" has been my answer for everything lately...I don't know what's wrong.

1 in every 3 people is ugly. So, look to your right, then look to your left. If they look OK, guess what?!?!?!?!

I hate those moments when I casually glance at you and see you staring back for a second, and I turn away and wonder, "What could she be thinking?"


“We look at each other wondering what the other is thinking but we never say a thing.”

For all the times I never said the things I should have, I thank you for all the times you understood.

Sometimes, your brain gets in the way of what your heart wants to say.

Not texting back is a surprisingly simple way to end an argument.

Never give up on the things that make you smile.


"When you sit alone, you sit more with your past"

Everytime I feel like I'm letting go, you say the right things to pull me back in.

A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.

When someone loves you... the way they say your name is different.

Its so hard to forget someone who gave you too much memories to remember...


Forget all the reasons it wont work and believe the one reason why it will.
It's funny how no matter how different our stories or situations are, we all can relate to quotes and each other.

Dear heart, I've fallen for a guy. Good luck! ?

You are as Useless as the Warning in Cigarette Packets

Change only happens when the pain of holding on is greater than the fear of letting go.


The feeling when the person you like smiles at you.

My theory is if I stop talking to you, maybe you would start to miss me.

The strong will never understand how much strength it takes to survive being weak.

"No day is truly over if it makes a memory."

Songs are what people turn to when no one else understands.


Hey cupid? We need to talk about your aim.

Today is not just a day to break old habits, it’s a day to start new habits.

Love those random memories that make you smile, no matter what's going on in your life.

It's hard to explain how I smile stupidly when you say hi and the way that 5 seconds moment pathetically, makes my entire day.

Old enough to know better, young enough to try it again.


God Created the Universe,everything else is Made In China

The only thing better than being with you, is telling everyone about you.

You were pretty until your photoshop 30 day trial expired.

That awkward moment when you don’t know how to continue the conversation.

On a scale form 1 to 10 you are a 9 and I am the 1 you need.


9 years old today have Twitter, phones, Facebooks, i-pods.. when I was their age, I had a coloring book ,crayons, chalk and imagination.

We all have a story to tell, whether we whisper or yell.

I remember the first time I really looked you in the eyes I was thinking to myself, there will never be anyone else.

Love is when you fall asleep thinking about that person and you wake up and think about them until you fall asleep again.

That smile has lost it's effect on me.


Forgiveness is me giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me.

The good thing about love: you get to choose whoever you want. The bad part: so can she.

In hard times we learn 3 things… Friends are closer than we knew they could be, Family loves us more than we thought & we can be stronger than we EVER imagined.

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

I don't care if it's not going anywhere, I really like wasting my time on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment