Saturday, July 7, 2012

Crazy Stupid Updates : Part VIII

I'm not as think as you confused I am.

Life is too short to be distracted by the opinions of others.

Alarm clock: We only hate them when they don't work and when they do!

When I was little, I used to pretend I was asleep to get carried inside.

'I look at the stars and I see you, I look at the moon and I see you, I look at the trees and I see you, Please step aside, you are blocking my view. '


Live life like a pair of walking legs... the foot forward has no pride and the foot behind has no shame... because both know their situation will change........

A hug from the right person can keep you glowing all day.

Today is the oldest you’ve ever been and the youngest you’ll ever be again…

I never thought I would miss someone I see every day

People are like music, some speak the truth and others are just noise.


Technically I'm single, but my heart is taken by someone I can't call my own.

I hate not knowing what to text back, but not wanting the conversation to end.

You know what's the best thing in my life? The first word in this sentence.

What's done is done, What's gone is gone, move on

Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you was the first


I wanted to tell you all of my secrets, but you became one instead...

The average person tells 4 lies per day or 1,460 a year; a total of 87,600 by the age 60. And the most common lie is: I'm Fine.

It's not the goodbye that hurts but the flashbacks that follow.

Born to fight, trained to kill, ready to die, but never will.

It's crazy how you can go months or years without talking to someone but they still cross your mind everyday.


The eyes believe themselves; the ears believe other people.

Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain .

If you're going to get in trouble for hitting someone, might as will hit them hard.

If I had one wish, it would be to not have a reason to make one.

Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I kept to myself.


We talked about old times and it made me smile because you didn't forget.

The reason why a seesaw was made for two people is that when you go down, there would always be someone there to lift you up again.

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.  ~Amy Li

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.  ~Marion C. Garretty

When mom and dad don't understand, a sister always will.  ~Author Unknown


To the outside world we all grow old.  But not to brothers and sisters.  We know each other as we always were.  We know each other's hearts.  We share private family jokes.  We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys.  We live outside the touch of time.  ~Clara Ortega

An older sister is a friend and defender - a listener, conspirator, a counsellor and a sharer of delights.  And sorrows too.  ~Pam Brown

There is no better friend than a sister.  And there is no better sister than you.  ~Author Unknown

A sister smiles when one tells one's stories - for she knows where the decoration has been added.  ~Chris Montaigne

Sisters share the scent and smells - the feel of a common childhood.  ~Pam Brown


What is the perfect example of globalization? Answer: Princess Diana's death. Question: How come? Answer: An English Princess with an Egyptian boyfriend, crashes in a French tunnel, driving a German car with a Dutch engine, driven by a Belgian who was high on Scottish whiskey, followed closely by Italian Paparazzi, on Japanese motorcycles, treated by an American doctor, using Brazilian medicines! And you are probably reading this on one of the IBM clones that use Taiwanese-made chips, and Korean made monitors, assembled by Bangladeshi workers in a Singapore plant, transported by lorries driven by Pakistanis, Here you have it:…Globalization!

You're the best feeling I ever had and I wish to have that feeling forever.

3 Apples changed the World.. 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton & the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs. Do we all know that ?

It's hard to wait around for something that you know might never happen; but it's harder to give up when you know it's everything you want..

When you're a fast texter, two minutes is too long a time to wait for a reply.


Dear Google,Please stop behaving like WOMEN..will u please allow me to complete the whole sentence before u start guessing & suggesting!!!

There are some people that make your laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter, your pain a little easier, and your life just a little bit better. Thats what I call best friends.

Yes I'm single and you're gonna have to be amazing to change that.

Ask God, he's my witness.

I'm jealous of the people who get to see you every day.


"Thinking of you is easy - I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache, that never goes away."

COMMITMENT doesn't mean sticking to a person when you don't have any option, But it means keeping a relation with someone even though you have lots of options.

Sometimes you'll find that the saddest songs bring you the most comfort. And the memories that make you cry are the happiest ones you'll ever have.

Never give your secret to anyone because if you can't keep it to yourself don't expect others to.

Certain memories need to remain just that. Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment