Saturday, July 7, 2012

Crazy Stupid Updates : Part VI

You are weird, I like you. :)

When Facebook starts showing how many times you have visited someone's profile, we're all screwed.!!

When. I. Read. Stuff. Like. This. The. Voice. In. My. Head. Takes. Pauses.

Ignoring your feelings won't make them go away

And the best way to leave is without saying a word.


Don't you love when someone can make you smile over a text message? :)

That awkward moment when you’re talking in class, then your friend stops talking and you see that your teacher is looking at you.

Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when he is in trouble again.

Dear past, Stop tapping me on the shoulders, I don't want to look back

Understanding people is not a waste of time.


Ideas pull the trigger, but instinct loads the gun.

And the best way to leave is without saying a word.

When everyone around you is quiet, it's your turn to be loud.

We'll all have stories we never tell.

I'm not shy, I'm just holding back my awesomeness.


No matter how down life gets you, remember that once you hit rock-bottom, the only way to go is up.

Sometimes you're just better on your own.

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.

It doesn't matter how long you've known each other, or how many fights you've gotten into. What matters is who said "I'll be here for you" and proved it.

God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them.


"Wants to say thank you to all the people who walked into my life and made it outstanding and all the people who walked out of my life and made it fantastic "

if you expect breakfast in bed. go sleep in the kitchen

No matter how much things have changed, it will always be nice to hear from you. :)

Best friends understand when you say forget it. Wait forever when you say just a minute. Stay when you say leave me alone.

The two hardest things in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.


If I died and went straight to hell it would take me at least a week to realize I wasn't at work anymore.

A memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.

My phone loves it when you text. It lights up, bursts into beeps and has your name written all over it. I think you should text more often ;)

The things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, just not always in the way we expect.

Today, the whole world came crashing down on me...So I got some tape and stuck the map back onto the wall.


Have you ever had a fly or small bug land on your computer screen and your first reaction is to try and scare it with the cursor?

My mind tells me to give up, but my heart won't let me.

Next mood swing in 6 minutes - maintain a safe distance.

The times i have the most to say are the times i can't talk.

Even the most boring words sound exciting when spoken by the right person.


Dear Brain, will you please stop thinking so much & let me SLEEP?

What do you say when words are not enough?

I'm tired. Can you just call yourself an idiot?

Making sense just isn't your thing, is it?

Physics would have been much easier if 'Tree' instead of 'Apple' had fallen on Newton's head.


Mathematics may not teach us how to add love or how to subtract hate. But it gives us every reason to hope that every problem has a solution.

A fool vents all his feelings, but a wise man holds them back.

You've only got three choices in life - give up, give in, or give it all you've got.

She says she doesn't care, but her eyes tell a different story.

I may look calm, but in my head, I've killed you three times.


When I'm bored, nobody texts me, but when I'm busy, my phone blows up

I still get butterflies even though I've seen you a hundred times.

They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.

Forget butterflies, I feel like I have elephants running around in my stomach whenever I see you.

...and I hope your day is just as beautiful as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment