Saturday, July 7, 2012

Crazy Stupid Updates : Part II

"Change the things that can be changed, accept those that cannot, and have the wisdom to know the difference."

When we say we will never forget, we mean what we say.

Love is too small a word for the way I feel about you.

Start every day off with a smile. At least it's a good start.

I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.


Life is too short to be wasted in finding answers. Enjoy the questions!

You don't get old... you just become a classic.

If you're brave enough to say good bye, life will reward you with a new hello.

Sorry if I looked interested. I'm not.

Sometimes on the way to a dream, you find a better one.


You speak an Infinite amount of nothing.

You're the only thing that crosses my mind everyday.

Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them enough not to.

Sometimes it's easier to say you don't care... instead of explaining all of the reasons why you still do.

Sometimes people write what they can't find words to say.


“Make sure you are right and go on!”

Answering questions is what we learn in school... but questioning answers is what we learn on our own.

Wanna know the BEST way to make people remember you? Borrow money from them. :)

I hate it when I want to talk to someone but think I'm annoying them.

It's awesome how you can fall in love with a person you didn't even notice the first time you met. :)


I don't know what to do about my feelings for you.

When your heart sets its sight on someone, it usually doesn't consult with your mind first.

I don't know what..it..is..about..you but every time you look at me I just SMILE.

My mind says no, while my heart screams forever...

I hope you at least think of me for a little while, so I don't feel so pathetic for thinking about you all the time...


The longest distance on earth: not from north to south; it's when I stand in front of you and you ignore me.

That incredible moment when a little light starts shining in your heart every time she talks to you.

The quietest people have the loudest mind.

You will always be the answer, when somebody asks me what I'm thinking about.

You never see the bad days in a photo album... but it’s those days that get us from one happy snapshot to the next.


It's a complicated world, people have a hard time finding each other, and when they do they are scared to take the risk.

That awkward moment when you can't read your own handwriting

I want to give up on you, but I'm afraid no one else loves you like I did, and I love you too much to leave you alone like that.

The adrenaline rush I get when I'm near you, is it ever going to go away?

"If I said what was on my mind every time I changed my status, everyone would see you all over my wall!!!" ^-^


I keep myself busy with things to do but every time I pause, I still think of you.

Music may calm me down but it doesn't take away what happened.

There is never an awkward silence with a true friend, because for the times where you have nothing to say you both enjoy the silence together.

I love sleep so much when I wake up its the first thing I think about.

You can erase someone from your mind. Getting them out your heart is another story.


Old dreams never die they just get filed away.

It's been days, months, years even. And not a day has gone by without you crossing my mind.

I got your love letters, corrected the grammar and sent them back.

There's a part of me that wishes all my dreams come true and a part of me prays that I'll wake up someday and be over you.

I'm not ready to start seeing your face everyday. :)


Stupid conversations make sense when you are talking to someone special.

I don't think you realize how easily you make me smile :)

Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving them an extra bullet for their gun... coz they missed you the first time

You can't fight every battle....wait for the big ones.

When I think about you, I smile. I smile A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment